Employment With mile2®
So you want to become a mile2® instructor? If so, the procedure is below. In addition, you may download a more in-depth course requirement (HERE) as well as an instructor registration form (HERE).
Procedure for Becoming a Certified mile2® Instructor
- Register at a discounted price for two classes.
- Send resume with all related work background.
- Provide at least two contacts that you have worked with in the cyber security arena.
- Mile2® will contact you after a background check has been completed for a phone interview.
- Sign our NDA.
- The rest of the requirements are broken up by actual class. You will need to follow each class requirement before teaching said class. Mile2® may choose to make amendments based upon your proven experience, such as waiving the co-teach criteria. Example 1 is below:
EXAMPLE: any mile2® course- Instructor Track
i. Watch the CBT or sit a ILT mile2® Class
ii. Pass the certification exam
iii. Co-Teach your first mile2® course
(if the co-teach is waived, then you must, at minimum, present for one module).
(All classes can be taken in Live On-line remote training format or in a physical Location)