Mile2®'s Ultimate Cyber Security Bootcamp
Become a Certified Cyber Security Expert in a Week!
With Mile2®'s Ultimate Bootcamp, you'll earn multiple cyber security certifications through a fast-paced yet comprehensive 6-day training program. Become the ultimate cyber security professional!
What Cyber Security Bootcamps does Mile2® offer?
Mile2® currently offers a boot camp for each of the following career paths:
- Ultimate Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacker
- Ultimate Information Systems Security Officer
- Ultimate Cloud Security Officer
Why Should I take one of Mile2®'s Ultimate Bootcamps?
- Mile2® Certifications are globally Accredited – NCSS 4011-4016, FBI Preferred and is on Homeland Security NICCS training program.
- Certified graduates earn on average ~$80,000 per year, with some jobs commanding salaries of over $160,000.
- Earn up to 100 CPE/CEU Credits
- CPE/CEU Credits Earned- Get up to 100 Credits
- Flexible online coursework – learn from the comfort of your own home or at our Tampa training facility
How long is the Ultimate Bootcamp and where can I take it?
Mile2®’s Bootcamps are 6 days long, with sessions lasting between 10-12 hours per day. The Bootcamps can be taken at our Tampa location or anywhere with a stable online connection.
- Live Cyber Range Labs that simulate real-world Scenarios
- Free exam retake included in case you don’t pass the first time
- Ultimate Self-Study Combo: CBT Videos, Exam simulators, Prep Guides, E-Books, Cyber Range Lab and 6 mile2 Exam vouchers
Each student will be able to work on Mile2®’s globally known Cyber Range throughout their respective Bootcamp. The labs focus on real-world simulations at the end of the course, each student will have a final real-world scenario that will test the student for their cybersecurity certification!
How much is the Ultimate Bootcamp?
Boot Camps retail $15,000 – but you only pay $5,000 for a savings of $10,000!
Looking for a self-study option? Try our ultimate self-study programs
Mile2®’s Ultimate Penetration Testing Bootcamp is built firmly upon proven, hands-on, advanced penetration testing methodologies utilized by our international group of Penetration Testing Consultants. This course focuses on the 5-phases of a penetration test: Information Gathering, Scanning, Enumeration, Exploitation, and Reporting. By the end of the course, you will know how to conduct a pen test from the beginning to end! The Ultimate Pen Testing Bootcamp is designed for IT Security Professionals and IT Network Administrators who are interested in taking an in-depth look into specific Penetration tests and techniques against network, application and operating systems.
- Certified Vulnerability Assessor
- Certified Penetration Testing Engineer
- Certified Penetration Testing Consultant
- All Physical Course-kits
- The Ultimate Combo for the C)VA, C)PTE, and C)PTC - includes CBT videos, Prep Guides, Exam Simulators, student course workbooks/lab guides and 6 Exam vouchers
What you'lll learn
- How to work as a penetration testing team
- The exploitation process
- How to create a buffer overflow against
programs running on Window and Linux while subverting features such as DEP and ASLR
- How to write the elusive report that executive management wants to see.
- How to create shellcode to gain remote code execution and understand and build a different proof of concept code based on exploits pulled from exploit-db and testing using a debugger.
- NMAP scanning
- Fuzzing with spike
- Writing buffer overflows
- Understanding OWASP
- Linux stack smashing
- Windows exploit protection and
- Technical reports
Successful graduates of the Ultimate Pen Testing Bootcamp will be able to establish an industry acceptable pen testing process as well as be prepared to competently take the C)VA, C)PTE and C)PTC certification exams. Download Full Course Outline
Mile2®’s Ultimate ISSO Bootcamp covers the theory of Mile2®’s CISSM, CISSO, IS20, IS2 CISSP and ISACA’s CISM The Ultimate ISSO Bootcamp evolved from the original initiative from the Department of National Defense of Canada in cooperation with the DOD – Department of Defense of the United States; defined in the dual initiative titled CANUS CDISM MOU - ID#: 1974100118 found at: http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/111449.pdf In the CANUS CDISM MOU, it stated the following: I. The CDRSN National Information System Security Officer (ISSO) is the focal point for all security issues pertaining to this network. II. The Director Information Management Security (DIMSECUR) is the DND authority for security assessment of the CDRSN, including the approval of Interim Authority to Process (IAP) and Authority to Communicate. This Bootcamp addresses the broad range of industry ISM best practices, knowledge and skills expected of a security manager/officer. The candidate will learn in-depth theory pertaining to the practical implementation of the top 20 security controls, best practices, monitoring and compliance in the full panorama of IS management. Through the use of a risk-based approach, the ISSO candidate is able to implement and maintain cost-effective security controls that are closely aligned with both business and industry standards. Whether you’re responsible for the management of a Cyber Security team, a Security Officer, an IT auditor or a Business Analyst, this is the quickest and most affordable way to get certified!
Become a Certified Information Systems Security Officer and Command a Six-Figure Salary!
- Certified Information Systems Security Officer
- CISSM – Certified Information Systems Security Manager
- IS20 Controls Certification Course
- ISACA®’s CISM®
- ISC2® CISSP®
- All Physical Course-kits
- The Ultimate Combo for the C)ISSM, C)ISSO and IS20 certifications. The Ultimate Combo has a one-year prescription for post-learning.
- 6 Exam Vouchers
- BONUS – ISC2®CISSP CBT, Prep exam slides and Exam simulator
Real-World Case Studies and ISSO Cyber Range
The Ultimate ISSO Bootcamp has 50% ratio on case-studies to lecture. Each student will be able to go through scenarios that entail Mile2’s top 20 Security Controls, DR and BCP case study, policy development, DR Cyber Range Labs, Vulnerability Assessment Labs, Social Engineering Techniques, Policy Writing as well as other real-world simulations that will prepare the student to become the ULTIMATE Information Systems Security Officer!
Successful graduates of The Ultimate ISSO Bootcamp will competently be prepared to take Mile2®’s CISSO, CISSM and Top IS 20 controls exams. In addition, the ISSO student will be prepared to take the ISACA® CISM as well as ISC2®s CISSP®.