The Mile2 Continuing Education (CEU) Program
Effective January 1, 2016, all new Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date. All new certification holders will be required to submit 20 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per year to keep their Mile2 certification valid. If you have earned a Mile2 certification prior to January 1, 2016, the certification is considered good for life and will never expire.
You have two requirements in order to maintain your certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under "Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Qualifying Continuing Education Activities:
• Instructor-Led Training
• Online Training
• Asynchronous Training
Renew in 4 easy steps:
1) Ensure your mile2 certification is active. Log in to your account and click the “Exam Results” tab to review the status of your certification(s). You’ll find one of the following:
• Your certification was issued on or after January 1, 2016 and is active.
• Your certification was issued on or after January 1, 2016 and has expired.
2) Agree to the CE Program Code of Ethics. You will be prompted to agree to the CE Program Code of Ethics policy in your certification account on an annual basis.
3) Renew your certification prior to 3 years.
The fee to re-certify is USD 200. The questions pertain to the Code of Ethics, etc.
During the re-certify exam, you will be required to provide your previous certification number. This certification number can be found on the ACCOUNT MENU: MY EXAM RESULTS page. You can also find it under the student certification search button located HERE.