National Cyber Security Awareness Month
Free Cyber Security Awareness Course!
This October, National Cybersecurity Awareness Month is commemorating its 15th year as an annual initiative to raise awareness about the importance of cybersecurity.
NCSAM is a collaborative effort between government and industry to ensure every American has the resources they need to stay safer and more secure online while increasing the resiliency of the Nation during cyber-threats.
DHS is the federal, national lead for NCSAM.
DHS also co-leads NCSAM with the National Cyber Security Alliance.
Mile2 is dedicated to teaching hands-on skills that are necessary to defend our networks against cyber-attacks. If you're a first responder, in law enforcement (especially involved with combating crimes against children), in military (active or retired), or are involved in fighting cyber-crime for a government organization – then you can potentially take advantage of our special offer. It’s our way of saying, “Thank you for your service!”
Recognizing the importance of those who have served. Mile2 has committed the month of October 2019 to support our working military, state agencies and those who have served. Mile2’s goal is to provide a strong cybersecurity education to "qualified" personal.
Mile2 is offering select Mile2 Videos and Exams – for FREE, to anyone who qualifies, from October 1st, 2019.to October 31st, 2019.
▪ Must be a resident of the United States or Canada
(European organizations will be considered)
▪ Law Enforcement Officials (Police, Sheriffs, FBI, etc..), First Responders
▪ Active Military and Retired Military through VA programs
▪ Government Cyber Crime organization
▪ Tax exempt organizations
Please fill out the form to receive Mile2 electronic course content, video and exam! Just make sure you qualify*. We appreciate your service and please let us know if we can do MORE.
▪ If you do not qualify, but would like a cyber security awareness discount, submit your request here.
This promotion is valid for the following courses only:
|| Certified Information Systems Security Officer
|| Certified Penetration Testing Engineer
|| Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
|| Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
|| Certified Secure Web Application Engineer
|| Certified IS Manager
- Cyber range is not included
- Must have a Mile2 account before filling out a form
- Must be able to provide proof of military service
- If you not adhere to the above then you will be rejected without notification
* This promotion available to anyone in North America!