Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications

OCU C)HT C Devotion 01

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jessica Jagerson
      Keymaster

MATTHEW 11 – GOT REST?

Then Jesus said, “Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Rest is a place of comfort, a place of security. It’s where the weary soul can find deep satisfaction. It’s where the heavy heart can find true peace.

Because there is no resting place in this world for the burdened, Jesus petitions to the masses, “Come to me… all of you who are weary”! The pursuit of happiness isn’t found in this world’s shallow treasures, nor the temporary passions of the flesh. No – it’s found in the heart of God.

And in His heart, there is true rest… Rest from the many expectations of this world. Rest from the demands of beauty and brilliance. Rest from all the garb this world claims you must become.

——This rest is discovered in the person of Christ who declares with absolute certainty, “I WILL GIVE YOU REST!

CHALLENGE

O weary soul, do you long to find that place where you can lye next to still waters? Where the river flows the stillness of God? My friend, true rest can only be found in the Lord Jesus. Have you found it? If not, Jesus is waiting.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SUPPORT

Please Note:

The support ticket system is for technical questions and post-sale issues.

If you have pre-sale questions please use our chat feature or email information@mile2.com .