- 4 Days
- 32 CPE Credits
The Certified Information Systems Security Manager certification course is designed to teach towards and certify a information systems professional’s high standard of excellence in following areas:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management
While we provide thorough training in these 4 critical areas of information systems security management, most who take the C)ISSM have professional experience in all four of these areas. A gap of experience in some of these fields can be bridged by achieving our C)ISSO: Certified Information Systems Security Officer Certification.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Information Security Risk, Security, Compliance, & Incident Management
- Have knowledge to manage today’s most difficult information systems security challenges
- Be ready to sit for the C)ISSM exam.
Click on a module to view its agenda.
Mile2 offers certification courses around the year and around the globe. You can attend in these ways:
Who Should Attend
The C)ISSM was created to train & certify managers of information systems who have experience with Information Security Risk, Security, Compliance, & Incident Management of systems. If you are lacking experience in one or two of these areas we recommend taking our C)ISSO: Certified Information Systems Security Officer Certification. This is specialized course, and as such we expect our students to be familiar with these subjects before coming to the course.
The Certified Information Systems Security Manager certification exam is taken on-line through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System , which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions. The cost is $400 USD and must be purchased from the store on Mile2.com.