Mile2 Cyber Security Academy Partner Program
The Mile2 Cyber Security Academy Partner Program is designed to provide a pathway for students towards a rewarding, high-growth cyber security career. This program is open to educational institutions that grant diplomas or degrees, and to non-profit or government training organizations. Its goal is to help partners deliver a substantial cyber security curriculum and learning experience.
The Mile2 Cyber Security Academy Partner Program provides substantial incentives and resources to help Academy Partners support the acquisition of the knowledge and skills necessary for important industry IT credentials.
The Mile2 Cyber Security Academy Partner Program provides generous exam voucher discounts, access to learning content for instructors and students, and robust administrator tools and resources to support organizations and prepare students for cyber security-related job roles. Highlights of the program benefits are below.
Mile2 Cyber Security Academy Goals
• Provide comprehensive support—The Cyber Academy Partner Program includes the tools and resources that administrators and instructors need to plan, prepare, and deliver a Cyber Security curriculum.
• Prepare students for IT careers—The program enables students to acquire the necessary cyber security knowledge and skills for a successful cyber security career path.
• Offer a robust portfolio— Mile2’s industry-leading cyber security learning content and certifications include:
- C)ISSO Certified Information Systems Security Officer
- C)PTE Certified Penetration Testing Engineer
- C)PTC Certified Penetration Testing Consultant
- C)DRE Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer
- C)DFE Certified Digital Forensics Examiner
- C)NFE Certified Network Forensics Examiner
- C)SWAE Certified Secure Web Applications Engineer
- C)IHE Certified Incident Handling Engineer
Mile2 Partner Benefit Summary
- Cyber Security Curricula: Technology-neutral and vendor-neutral certification curricula to help students learn critical cyber security knowledge and skills.
- Financial Incentives: Discounted certification exam vouchers and courseware.
- Marketing Tools and Resources: Use of Mile2 logo(s), marketing materials, templates and co-branded collateral.
- Listing in Mile2 partner on-line directory.
- Participation in Mile2 marketing campaigns
- Instructor Tools and Resources: Discounted exam vouchers for instructors, instructor package and Train the Trainer program.
- Discounted training for instructors.
The application fee is waived to join the program. You will need to submit an on-line application and receive approval in order to start accessing the online resources and discount exam vouchers. Please visit www.mile2.com/cyber-security-academy-form.html to submit an application. You will need to purchase a minimum of $1000 worth of vouchers within the application year.
Partners must comply with the correct usage of all Mile2 logos and other marks on all marketing materials, websites, and collateral. Mile2 encourages the use of the Mile2 brand, as it can improve recognition of the educational program and lend credibility to the curriculum delivered by the institution. Incorrect use of the Mile2 brand and its associated logos may result in suspension of benefits.
Partners must provide case studies and testimonials so that Mile2 can help partners promote both the partners and the program.
Partners must maintain status as a diploma or degree-granting school, government-funded agency, or not-for-profit educational institution. Partners who do not maintain their proper status may be given the option to join other Mile2 programs based on which criteria they do meet.
In order to be part of this program, partners must either currently offer courses that map to Mile2 certifications or intend to offer the courses within a year. Your Mile2 representative and the resources available to Academy Partners can assist you in building your program.
Mile2 recommends that post-secondary partners provide college credit to students with existing Mile2 certifications so that those students can shorten their length of study.
Mile2 requires that partners use instructors who are certified in the Mile2 course(s) they teach. Certified instructors have the knowledge and skills to teach the subject. They also have a good understanding of the exam and can therefore prepare students for it better.
Program Disclaimer: Mile2 reserves the right to revise and amend any of the above partnership eligibility requirements and to conduct reviews of existing partner agreements for eligibility compliance. Partners that do not meet certain requirements may have their partner agreement cancelled and benefits revoked.