Recognizing the importance of those who have served. Mile2 has committed the month of September to support our working military, state agencies and those who have served. Mile2’s goal is to provide a strong cybersecurity education to qualified personnel.
Mile2 is dedicated to teaching hands-on skills that are necessary to defend our networks against cyber-attacks. If you’re a first responder, in law enforcement (especially involved with combating crimes against children), in military (active or retired), or are involved in fighting cyber-crime for a government organization, then you can potentially take advantage of our special offer. It’s our way of saying “Thank you for your service!”
During the month of September, we are giving FREE cybersecurity training to any person who works for the military, emergency services, and certain not-for-profit organizations. If you work for any of these agencies, you MAY qualify.
2. Choose from one of the following courses:
Certified Digital Forensics Examiner
3. Fill out the form on this page
4. Attach a copy of your photo ID and proof of your employment with any of the organizations mentioned.
5. Once we have verified your credentials, you will receive an email confirming that your requested course is in your account. THE VERIFICATION PROCESS MAY TAKE 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS.
6. Return to Mile2.com, click the “MY ACCOUNT” button at the top left corner of the navigation bar.
7. Enter your login data and choose a new password. Your course materials will be preloaded.
8. Start Learning!
*NOTE: Promotion is for United States Residents and Organizations only.
**NOTE: Certain Not-for-Profit agencies outside of state and government run agencies may qualify. Mile2 reserves the right to approve or deny any request for any reason.
Follow the same steps as above, but under “Course Selection” choose “50% off Coupon”.
We will send you a coupon for 50% off any Live Class or Ultimate Self Study Combo.
Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications is a world-leader in providing accredited education, training, and certifications for INFOSEC professionals. We strive to deliver the best course ware, the strongest Cyber Range, and the most user-friendly exam system in the market.
Our training courses follow our role-based Certification Roadmap. Plus, many of our classes include hands-on skill development in our Cyber Range. We train students in penetration testing,disaster recovery, incident handling, and network forensics. Additionally, our Information Assurance training certification meets military, government, private sector and institutional specifications.