The Mile2 Continuing Education (CEU) Program
Effective January 1, 2016, all new Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date. All new certification holders will be required to submit 20 hours of Continuing Education Units (CEUs) per year to keep their Mile2 certification valid. If you have earned a Mile2 certification prior to January 1, 2016, the certification is considered good for life and will never expire.
You have three options to renew your certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn a qualifying higher-level Mile2 certification or other industry certification
3) Earn a sufficient number of Continuing Education Units (CEUs), by completing 20 hours per year of continuing education activities.
Qualifying Continuing Education Activities
3) Instructor Led Training
4) Online Training
5) Asynchronous Training
Renew in 4 easy steps:
1) Make sure your certification is active
Log in to your account and click the “Exam Results” tab to review the status of your certification(s). You’ll find one of the following:
▪ Your certification was issued on or after January 1, 2016 and is active.
▪ Your certification was issued on or after January 1, 2016 and has expired. You’ll need to pass the current version of the exam to regain certification.
▪ Your certification was issued before January 1, 2016, which means your certification is good for life.
2) Agree to the CE Program Code of Ethics
You will be prompted to agree to the CE Program Code of Ethics policy in your certification account on an annual basis. This must be done before you’ll be able to make payments or submit CEUs.
3) Make your CE renewal payment
Your certification renewal requirements include annual CEU fees.
4) Complete CE activities and submit for CEUs
You’ll need to complete 20-hours of CEU activities, which will earn you CEUs.
Renew with a higher level Mile2 certification!
Earning a higher level of Mile2 certification will automatically renew your existing lower level Mile2 certification(s). If you have multiple Mile2 certifications, you may maintain all of your Mile2 certifications by renewing only your highest level Mile2 certification.