Certified Information Security Management Systems—Lead Implementer
The Certified Information Security Management Systems—Lead Implementer certification course prepares students to help any organization through the process of implementing an information security management systems (“ISMS”) that is compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 standard. ISO/IEC 27001 was developed to set a higher standard for information security as a result of increased cyber security risk. Students will not only implement the ISO/IEC 27001 standard but also help organizations set up controls, processes, and procedures for using a ISMS that will facilitate enhanced information security.
|Online, self-paced training|
|Live training in a classroom setting|
|Successfully pass the exam to earn your certification.|
The Certified Information Security Management Systems—Lead Implementer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple-choice questions. The cost is $400 USD and must be purchased from Mile2.com.
Course Title: The Certified Information Security Management Systems—Lead Implementer
Duration: 3 Days
Class Format Options:
- Instructor-led classroom
- Instructor-led Online Training
Recommended minimum one-year experience with server
administration or network administration.
General understanding of business processes is beneficial.
Certification Exams: Certified Security Principles
Covers Security+ Exam Objectives
- Module 0 - Class Introduction
- Module 1 – Introduction to IT Security
- Module 2 - Risk Management
- Module 3 - Understanding of Cryptography
- Module 4 - Understanding Identity and Access Management
- Module 5 - Managing Data Security
- Module 6 - Managing Network Security
- Module 7 - Managing Server/Host Security& Scanning
- Module 8 - Application Security for Non-Developers
- Module 9 - Understanding Mobile Device Security (IoT)
- Module 10 - Managing Day to Day Security
- Module 11 - Understating Compliance and Auditing
Who Should Attend?
- End User
- Company Employee
- Basic Computer User
Accreditations & Acknowledgements
- ACCREDITED by the NSA CNSS 4011-4016
MAPPED to NIST / Homeland Security NICCS's Cyber Security Workforce Framework
APPROVED on the FBI Cyber Security Certification Requirement list (Tier 1-3)