Mile2’s Cloud Security Officer, C)CSO, course will provide you something you will not find in other class! The Cloud is being widely adopted today for a diverse set of reasons. However, many are finding that security in the cloud is a huge challenge. The C)CSO looks to fill the gap in cloud security education and give you the skills you need to develop strong cloud security.
What makes this course powerful is the pairing of knowledge from leading cloud security authorities, with practical lab exercises. You will leave the course with a solid understanding of the cloud stack having been introduced to many technologies used in the cloud. Whether you are implementing private cloud architecture or managing solutions from various vendors, this course is for you.
Live Class Duration: 5 Days
* Live Virtual Training
Suggested Prior Knowledge:
* 12 months experience with virtualization technology or equivalent knowledge.
* General understanding of cloud architectures
* Minimum 12 months experience with general security
* Mile2 C)CSO
* Virtualization Administrators
* Cloud Security Officer
* Virtualization and Cloud Auditors
* Virtualization and Cloud Compliance Officers
* Those seeking CCSP certification
* Anyone seeking an understanding of security in the Cloud
Upon completion, Certified Cloud Security Officer students will understand Cloud security from a real-world viewpoint, and comprehend the industry security standards. The student will also be prepared to take the C)CSO exam.
All Mile2 certifications will be awarded a 3-year expiration date.
There are two requirements to maintain Mile2 certification:
1) Pass the most current version of the exam for your respective existing certification
2) Earn 20 CEUs (Continuing Education Units) per year. You may submit your CEUs in your Mile2 inbox. These CEUs must fall under “Qualify Continuing Educational Activities).
Visit our certification renewal page for more information.
The Certified Cloud Security Officer exam is taken online through Mile2’s Assessment and Certification System (“MACS”), which is accessible on your mile2.com account. The exam will take 2 hours and consist of 100 multiple choice questions.
NO. You do not have to purchase a course to purchase a certification exam.
All of our courses can be taken independently. In order to help guide our students on their cybersecurity career journey we have developed the Mile2 Certification Roadmap.
This helpful resource maps specific courses to Role-based career tracks.
1. Go to mile2.com/my-account
2. Select the "Courses" tab
3. Choose the course name that matches the exam you want to take
4. In the course materials, scroll to the bottom of the page to find the certifiation exam.
5. See this helpful video:
Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications is a world-leader in providing accredited education, training, and certifications for INFOSEC professionals. We strive to deliver the best course ware, the strongest Cyber Range, and the most user-friendly exam system in the market.
Our training courses follow our role-based Certification Roadmap. Plus, many of our classes include hands-on skill development in our Cyber Range. We train students in penetration testing,disaster recovery, incident handling, and network forensics. Additionally, our Information Assurance training certification meets military, government, private sector and institutional specifications.