Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications

Reply To: OCU C)ISSO D Devotion 01

Kelly Crooks
Participant

This first devotion ties into the last devotion of my human services class I just finished. God uses us and gives us all some kind of gift or talent. God hasn’t given me the gift or talent of money, wealth, singing, preaching, or anything like that. What God has given me and expects me to use is my gift of prayer. I love to pray and I am good at praying for others. I spend several hours a day in prayer. Prayer is so powerful and wonderful and I have seen the results of prayer so many times in my life. What people tend to forget is that God always answers our prayers. God answers prayer in the way that He sees fit sometimes and not how we want it answered or what we were expecting. God has used me in this spectacular way far more than I could have ever expected or dreamed of. I don’t get fame or recognition from prayer and sometimes I wonder why God answered a prayer the way He did, but I am doing what God has called me to do and I do it willingly because I know what my reward, in the end, will be!

SUPPORT

Please Note:

The support ticket system is for technical questions and post-sale issues.

If you have pre-sale questions please use our chat feature or email information@mile2.com .