Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications

Cybersecurity Certifications

OCU C)SP A Week 02 Devotion

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Manny Varela
      Keymaster

MATTHEW 2 – PROPHESIED MESSIAH
      “And when he had gathered all the chief priests and scribes of the people together, he demanded of them where Christ should be born. And they said unto him, “In Bethlehem of Judaea: for thus it is written by the prophet, and thou Bethlehem, in the land of Judah, art not the least among the princes of Juda: for out of thee shall come a Governor, that shall rule my people Israel”. Matthew 2:4-6

One of the unique facts that makes Christ different from every other God in the world is that Jesus was prophesied prior to His birth. In fact, the Bible discloses much of the Messiahs resume in the Old Testament text. This was confirmed when historical manuscripts dated back thousands of years before Jesus lived, were found in the caves of Kumrah in the late 1940s.

One of these amazing messianic prophecies is found in the book of Micah, where it reveals that Jesus would be born in Bethlehem. Think of the statistical chances of such a prophesy being fulfilled…

Out of the 7 Continents, the prophecy speaks of Asia.

Out of all the states in Asia, the prophecy speaks of Canaan.

And out of all of the provinces found in Canaan, Micah points to the city of Judea-Bethlehem (a tiny remote little village) where the Messiah would eventually be born.

The articulation of this prophecy isn’t an isolated event. The Bible gives a plethora of more predictions that include the Messiah’s death, His lineage, and the Israeli tribe where He would come from. No wonder Jesus was able to say boldly,  “Moses and the prophets, wrote of me”…

CHALLENGE

Although there have been many detractors of Jesus who have attempted to discredit the Bible, these messianic prophecies were written hundreds, even in some cases, thousands of years before Christ was ever born, are undeniable.  Are you persuaded? Do you believe it? God is speaking, will you listen? I pray that you do.

Marcena Davis
      Participant

Growing up, my grandmother used to tell stories, including ones about predictions. I’d always wonder: Can someone really foresee the future?
      Reading about Jesus’s prophesied birth reminded me of these tales. The Bible speaks of his birth in a specific village out of the entire vast world. It’s like pinpointing one shining grain on a huge beach.
      Many scriptures have predictions, but the details about Jesus’s life, told way before his arrival, feels unique.
      My grandmother once said, “Belief is sometimes about feeling, not just seeing.” The prophecies about Jesus feel this way to me – deep and resonating.
      While not everyone might believe in such predictions, they push us to listen closely and let our hearts decide what feels true.

Yes, I am always amazed to see how many things were prophesized about Christ long before His birth. It definitely appears to be more than coincidences. In some ways, it feels comforting to know that He knows and guides our lives if we invite Him in.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SUPPORT

Please Note:

The support ticket system is for technical questions and post-sale issues.

If you have pre-sale questions please use our chat feature or email information@mile2.com .