Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications

OCU ISCAP A Week 3

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Kanthony
      Participant

Welcome to week 3!

Below is what is due this week! Please email me if you have any questions or problems. I received your discussion via email too. I’m checking on this. ~Dr. Anthony

The Lord is close to those whose hearts are breaking; he rescues those who are humbly sorry for their sins.
      —Psalm 34:18 (TLB)
      It is the custom of many Christians to bow their heads in public places and give thanks for the food that has been placed before them. I have had scores of waiters and waitresses tell me that when we bowed our heads, it was the first time they had ever seen that happen in their restaurant.

Millions never pause to give a word of thanks to God for the food provided. Few homes have a moment of thanksgiving at the beginning of the meal or at any other time of the day. Even at Thanksgiving time only a minority will pause and give thanks to God.

Thanksgiving is recognition of a debt that cannot be paid. We express thanks, whether or not we are able otherwise to reimburse the giver. When thanksgiving is filled with true meaning and is not just the formality of a polite “thank you,” it is the recognition of dependence.

Preparation:

Watch lessons 9 through 12 videos.
      Review corresponding E-Book lessons.

Discuss:

Week 3 Discussion Questions
      Submit your initial post to discussions forums by day 4 of the week, midnight (Eastern Time). See the discussion forum rubric in your syllabus as to requirements for posting, including replies to fellow students.

Week 3 Devotional
      As to the devotional, the initial post is due by day 7 at midnight EST. Replies to fellow students encouraged but not required.

Submit:

End of chapter quizzes 9 through 12.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SUPPORT

Please Note:

The support ticket system is for technical questions and post-sale issues.

If you have pre-sale questions please use our chat feature or email information@mile2.com .