Certified Security Awareness 2
The mile2® vendor-neutral Certified Security Awareness 2 course is to help the student take organizational cyber awareness to the next level. Attendees will understand the security threats that are associated with a company culture. The Certified Security Awareness 2 course provides lower and executive management a window as to the techniques of malicious hackers as well as the counter response controls management can implement to detour a major compromise.
|Online, self-paced training|
Course Title: Certified Security Awareness 1
Duration: 1 hour
Class Format Options:
- Instructor-led classroom
- Instructor-led Online Training
None- This is an entry-level course
- Student Workbook
- Chapter 1 - Creating a Cyber Security Culture
- Chapter 2 - Social Engineering Attacks: Executive Management and Assets
- Chapter 3 - Incident Preparedness and Management Planning
- Chapter 4 - Law and Global Compliance Standards
Who Should Attend?
- End User
- Company Employee
- Basic Computer User
will not only be able to competently take the C)SA1 exam but will also understand basic cybersecurity knowledge to keep companies’ IP and IT infrastructure safe.
Accreditations & Acknowledgements
- ACCREDITED by the NSA CNSS 4011-4016
MAPPED to NIST / Homeland Security NICCS's Cyber Security Workforce Framework
APPROVED on the FBI Cyber Security Certification Requirement list (Tier 1-3)