Mile2 Cybersecurity Certifications

OCU C)ISSO C Devotion 03

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Manny Varela
      Keymaster

MARK 3 –  DIVISION

“And if a kingdom be divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. And if a house be divided against itself, that house cannot stand. And if Satan rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an end.” Mark 3:24-27

Division is happening everywhere. There is division in the workplace, boss against the employee; In the family, wife against husband, father against mother, children against parents. There is division, even in the house of God, Christian against fellow Christian, pastor against the presbyterian, the presbyterian against the congregation. There is division almost everywhere and with nearly everyone. And the source of this division is no other than satan himself. satan is the accuser, the deceiver, the enemy of man’s souls, the destroyer of relationships, and ultimately, he is attempting to divide the church of God, the body of Christ.

Although Satan is doing everything he can to destroy the creation of God, specifically the house of God, meaning while satan is doing whatever he can to destroy the church, he is already destined to fail and to fail miserably. Why? Because Jesus said, “I will build my church, and the gates of hell will not prevail against it.” My friend, Satan will fail. Period.

CHALLENGE

Satan is in the camp, dividing the hearts of families, friends, and acquaintances.

satans obsession with dividing means one thing, break the saints, and destroy the church. Breaking the unity of the body means less power in prayer, less power in the saint’s ministry, and less power to fight sin – a power we need to overcome lust, covetous, self-centrality, anger, depression, bitterness, and every moral evil the flesh has been plagued with.

My friend, be of good cheer for the church cannot be divided. Not even the most feared enemy of our souls can change this. Therefore, let us look up and keep our hope in Him that will never disappoint. RPF

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

SUPPORT

Please Note:

The support ticket system is for technical questions and post-sale issues.

If you have pre-sale questions please use our chat feature or email information@mile2.com .